Nutella Tsunami PCB/Panel | Tesseract Modular
Nutella is a eurorack conversion module for the Sparkfun Tsunami Super Wav Trigger.
- 16 trigger in & buttons to play audio files.
- MicroSD card to store up to 4096 wav files in 44.1kHz 16bit.
- 32 voices polyphony in mono and 18 in stereo.
- Low latency (8ms typically)
- 8 audio outs (modular level)
- Midi in (velocity sensitive, supports MIDI Note-On, Note-Of, Pitch Bend and Program Changes messages, as well as Controller messages for real-time control of sustain, attack and release times and volume.
- Ability to play multiple audio stems in sample-locked sync.
- Can be used as a Wav player and Midi-to-Trigger converter at the same time.
- Trigger ins (and so buttons) can be assigned to various functions (normal, next, previous, random, pause, resume, stop, volume up, volume down, trigger bank up, trigger bank down, synced set, midi bank up, midi bank down)
- Easy configurable by an optional ".ini" file stored in the microSD card, a Tsunami Configurator utility (Windows, Mac and Linux versions available), makes it easy to set options and generate this file.
- Super easy firmware update system via microSD card, no external programmer needed.