Help & Contact
•We are in the shop Monday through Friday 9 to 5 GMT-6 and happy to help. Limited support available on the weekends. Please be patient with us, we're most likely at a show or recovering from a show. Your order won't ship till Monday as it is.
Coupon Code Exclusions
• Current exclusions from use with coupon codes are: Erica Synths EDU line and Sale Items.
Shipping & Delivery
• Orders placed within the US at a value over $100 are shipped free of charge.
• Orders placed on weekdays before 2pm (GMT-6) go out same day, save for personal emergencies, impromptu storefront relocations, random acts of Cthulhu, or any other sweeping generalization we have yet to encounter.
• International e-packet orders typically see an initial delay when sent, but move *very quickly* shortly thereafter. If there is an issue with your tracking number, feel free to reach out.
• NOTE: We have experienced substantial delays of an additional two to three weeks for international orders. We please ask that you remain patient if you suspect a delay.
• NOTE: In April of 2020, certain countries have put a permanent stop on ALL incoming US packages, no matter the shipping service. We have yet to hammer out a solution, and it is highly unlikely these restrictions will lift anytime soon. We highly suggest you research if your region is affected before placing an order. Any questions, reach out.
Privacy & Security
We don't want any more of your information than the bare minimum needed to send your items. Seriously. Having said that, absolutely none of your information is traded or sold. We do not see or store payment information for a multitude of reasons. Any questions, reach out.
Returns & Replacements
We are generally all good with returns and refunds (minus shipping charges) for orders falling within a 30 day window. It doesn't happen often, but scratched PCBs, chipped panels, and janky cables have slipped past our quality control in the past - we are happy to replace those outright. Sometimes we receive kits from vendors which then surface as being incomplete. Reach out asafp if so. Basically, we will return/refund most anything as long as you don't try sending us a half-built module, let alone a half-built module where it's painfully obvious you used an industrial strength welding gun when a soldering iron would have sufficed. It's happened before. We have a wall of shame.
"Help, I ordered the wrong item and it's all your fault."
User error happens. We get it. Having said that, there's definitely a right way and very wrong way to approach the error. If something managed to slip by, send a message, expect a minor delay, and we'll sort it out to the best of our ability. To the buyer who habitually orders the wrong items while making it everyone else's problem when they see a shipping notification: get yourself a life coach on Fiver. Contact for reccomendations. We're here to help.
See that little envelope icon on the bottom of every screen? Click it. Have a phone number on file? Does it start with 262? Ask for Brian. But for real, email us!