This is a voltage controlled filter module which utilizes analog switches to adjust the frequency of the filter. The module features two state-variable filter sections which share a common frequency control, these can be used in series for heavier filtering or in parallel to work with stereo sound sources. It has the following controls and I/O:
- Frequency – Controls the frequency of both filters.
- Frequency Modulation – Attenuates a modulating cv input for the frequency control.
- Resonance 1 – Controls the amount of emphasis on the selected frequency of the filter for channel 1.
- Resonance 2 – Same, but for channel 2.
- Clock – An oscillator should be input here, it will be used as the clock for the analog switches in the circuit. Pulse waveforms should not be used.
- CV – This is the input for the frequency modulation CV.
- Input 1 – Signal input for channel 1
- Input 2 – Signal input for channel 2
- Low pass 1
- Band pass 1
- High pass 1
- Low pass 2
- Band pass 2
- High pass 2
The board features PC mounted pots for less wiring, and mounting holes for flexibility in panel layout. There are Eurorack and MOTM power connectors.
|Brand||Barton Musical Instruments|
|Additional Resources||Build Guide