Grandpa 1.1 Upgrade Pack | Bastl
So what is the upgrade about?
- adds new feature to change the sample by CV
- the threshold for changing samples corresponds to 1 semitone of quantized voltage
- if CV changes the sample is changed at the threshold or is changed only at the rising gate signal (depending on the mode)
- minor UI bug fixes
- more stable
- improved stability when functioning with SPA
HOW TO ACCESS THE NEW FEATURE?
Hold the FN button and press the UP button as if you were activating the GRAIN SYNC feature.
Now there are 4 states:
- GRAIN SYNC
- CHANGE SAMPLE ON RISING GATE (blinking LED + letters moving on the display)
- CHANGE SAMPLE ON CHANGE IN CV (LED ON and letters moving on the display)
Note: all grandPa shipped in 2015 are version 1.0 … grandPas shipped in 2016 are 1.1