The Shruthi contains two section: a digital section (“control board” or “digital board”), containing the display, main microcontroller, switches and pots ; and an analog section (“filter board”) hosting the VCF, VCA, input mixer and the output stage. Several variants of the filter board are available to provide a broad range of sounds.
- Schematics, BOM, and assembly instructions for the control board.
- Schematics, BOM, and assembly instructions for the XT control board.
Available filter board info
- SMR4 mkII - a solid, Roland-ish, 4-pole filter.
- LP2+Delay - the combination of a MS-20 LPF and a low-fi digital delay.
- 4-Pole Mission - a 4-pole multimode filter inspired by the Oberheim Xpander.
- Dual SVF - the combination of two multimode 2-pole filters - in series or parallel.
- Polivoks filter - themed after the famous Russian made Polivoks Synth
- FX/Digital filter board - a nasty, crunchy, digital LPF/HPF and FX section.
- Old Crow CS80 Filter board - Old Crow's inturpitation of the CS80 filter.
- Side Kick - Allows Filter boards to be used stand alone w/o the control board synth engine
- Shruthi XT enclosure assembly instructions .
|Additional Resources||Control Board Info
XT Control Board Info
SMR4mkII Board Info
LP2+delay Board Info
4-Pole Mission Filter Board Info
Dual SVF Filter Board Info
Polivoks Filter Board Info
Digital/FX Filter Board Info
Old Crow CS80 Filter Board BOM
Side Kick BOM