VC Timer PCB | cLee
The Timer module is a multifunction circuit designed to create variable pulses from gate signals and function as a Gate Delay
Originally designed as a pulse generator for my LPGs, there are several other functions available.
- GATE to TRIGGER, trigger length variable by knob and voltage control
- GATE DELAY, delay length variable by knob and voltage control
- RAMP and PULSE (with PWM) outputs
- DIVIDE BY 2 output
- VCO/ GATED VCO, with hard sync and 1v/oct tracking up to about 1.5khz
- SR FLIP FLOP, if the length (rate) is set longer than the IN signal length the TRIG out will stay high until a RESET signal is input at the SYNC IN, then the DELAY out will go high.
- LEDs can be switched to monitor TRIG & DELAY or RAMP and SAW
- RANGE switch sets Fast, Medium or Slow range