This is an voltage controlled oscillator (VCO) with great precision, designed to be stable even in the case of power supply fluctuations.Supplied with an octave selector of 10 positions from 32′ to 1/16′ (C0~C9).
It’s able to track with a precision of 1 Cent from C0 to C7, 4 Cents in C8 and 13 Cents in C9.
- Even (waveshape with emphasis on even harmonics)
- Hard sync. This forces the core to down in the event of change to zero of the input
- V/oct. Two inputs for pitch control summed to the main octave selector and the tone control.
- FM. Linear pitch control.
- PWM CV. Pulse width control summed to the potentiometer.
|Additional Resources||Build Guide + BOM|