That's how a beta tester described this module and we think it's pretty fair.
Basicaly, the Bishop's Miscellany is a dual stepped CV/Gate Recorder. It means it records two CV’s and two Gates on steps a bit like an analog shift register but with a lot more.
First, plug in your CV/Gate keyboard, your MIDI interface, your ribbon, your joystick or your favorite CV/Gate controller and record a sequence. If you are too lazy to play something, you can even use the internal random generator to feed the inputs. Then, play the sequence and mangle it, it's that easy!
- Dual Stepped CV / Gate Recorder
- Variable length sequences (up to 32 steps)
- Shift parameter scanning differents segments in your original sequence.
- AB switch allowing to record two different 32 steps sequences.
- Random value generator very handly to create random loops or to play sequences randomly
- Cut funtion hacking the gate out 1 for more dynamic phrases
- CV inputs for Length and Shift functions • Gate inputs for all the switch functions (Record, AB, Cut and Random)
- User replaceable firmware chip
- High quality metal potentiometer with double rubber injected knobs
- Skiff friendly (22mm depth)
- 12 HP Wide
- 25mA @ +12V / 0mA @ -12v
- Input & Outplut voltages 0 - 5V
|Additional Resources||Build Guide