Noise Reap's DIY sequencer is a nine step voltage sequencer with hold and reset functions. Patchable gate outputs. Loops at 9 steps if no information is given to the RST or HLD inputs. It's skiff friendly, and reverse polarity protected - at a crazy good price!
- CLK – Clock input for a square wave LFO, dedicated clock, etc.
- HLD – A positive voltage here will cause the clock input to be ignored, thereby holding on the current step
- RST – A positive voltage here will return the sequencer to step one - note that the sequencer will not start running again until the RST voltage goes low again.
- CV Out – Voltage output corresponding to knob position (±2V, noon position is 0V)
- HLD@ – Same as HLD (Note: If a cable is patched from 5 to HLD@, the sequence will be five steps long and stop at step 5)
- RST@ – Same as RST (Note: If a cable is patched from 5 to RST@, the sequence will be four steps long and loop)
- Outputs 2-9 – Gate outputs. Any given output will be high (+5 V) for as long as the corresponding step is active