The Full Wave Dual Rectifier module is a waveshaping type module. It containts two full wave rectifying circuits. This module consists of the same circuit repeated twice, it has the following inputs, outputs and controls, per channel.
- 1.Signal Input - This is where the audio should be input.
- 2.Bias Input - This is where a DC voltage to offset the bias should be input.
- 3.Output - This is the rectified output.
- 4.Bias - This sets the bias manually.
- 5.Bias Input Attenuate - This attenuates how much the external bias will affect the rectifier.
The board features PC mounted pots for less wiring, and mounting holes for flexibility in panel layout. There are Eurorack and MOTM power connecters.
|Brand||Barton Musical Instruments|