The Decaying Analog Noise (or "DAN") module is used to percussive synthesizer sounds. It is best suited for hi-hat, cymbal or snare sounds. It features an onboard bandpass filter with adjustable center frequency and resonance. It has the following:
- Decay - This control sets the decay time for the module. An LED helps visualize this time.
- Resonance - This sets the resonance of the filter, or how much it emphasizes the center frequency.
- Frequency - This sets the center frequency of the fiilter.
- Trigger In - This turns the VCA on and begins the decay. Any trigger, gate or oscillator signal can be used with this input.
- Noise Out - This is a dedicated noise output bypassing the filter and VCA.
- Output - This is the filtered and VCA'd output.
|Brand||Barton Musical Instruments|
|Additional Resources||Build Guide|