This is a manually controlled bandpass filter module. In addition to the normal controls for frequency and resonance, there is a control for blending the filter's output back in with it's input to give a finer degree of control over the sound. This is combined with a phase reversal switch for the filter's output which allows for notch-like outputs when combined with the blend control. It has the following I/O and controls:
- Frequency Knob – This knob sets the center frequency of the filter.
- Resonance Knob – This knob controls the amount of feedback used in the filter. This helps control the amount emphasis on the chosen frequency.
- Blend Knob – This knob controls how much of the filter's input is blended with it's output. Like the resonance knob, it helps control emphasis, but it works in a very different way.
- Inversion switch – This toggles whether or not the filter's output is inverted before being sent to the blend control. By inverting the signal and then blending a little bit of the input signal, the frequencies which would have been emphasised by the filter will be de-emphasised.
- Input/Output Jacks – These are the audio ins and outs of the module.
The board features PC mounted pots for less wiring, and mounting holes for flexibility in panel layout. There are Eurorack and MOTM power connecters.
|Brand||Barton Musical Instruments|
|Additional Resources||Build Guide