Telewizor V2 is an AV display able to display any video signal apply on his composite input and now it is a Video Generator with several patterns, controlled by CV.
In addition, Telewizor is turned to a real one channel Oscilloscope with a sample rate from 700KHz to 228Hz. So you can display the lowest signal from LFO to any Audio waveform from VCO or high frequency noise, and 4xZoom to display small signals.
The Video Cinch export the composite signal from Video Generator, but it can export Video signal or Sync with a simple hack.
One channel AV Display for Eurorack Modular, PAL, NTSC Video Generator, One Channel Oscilloscope.
Watch your movies or play video game on your modular.
- CV INPUT to control the Video Generator (Jack Mono 3.5) Accept every CV from modular, bipolar (+5/-5V) and unipolar (+5V).
- Video IN: Support PAL/NTSC, it can connect with DVD, VCD, TFT Camera, Super Nintendo, VHS Tape etc... (Cinch input)
- Composite Video Out to export the Video Generator Signal (Cinch Output)
- Telewizor is based on Arduino Nano, so you can easily hack and create your own Video pattern. (120x96 pixels)
- Over 9 video patterns (See demo)
- One channel Oscilloscope with a sample rate from 700KHz to 228Hz. So you can display the lowest signal from LFO to any Audio waveform from VCO or high frequency noise, and 4xZoom to display small signals. Bipolar (+5/-5V) and unipolar (+5V).
- Digital TFT LCD
- Display size: 3.5"
- Display Format: 4:3
- System: PAL/NTSC
- Power Switch and 3 modes switch
- 10P Eurorack bus connector
- 191ma power draw (+12/-12V)
- Reverse polarity protection
- Depth: 16hp
- Skiff Friendly
- Optionnal solder pads to powered the display with an external power supply 12V DC, without drop down your main power supply.
|Additional Resources||Build Guide|