The new NTO by Random*Source has been developed in close cooperation with Serge. It took about 2 years to replace obsolete parts and bring the NTO to SMT with some optimizations (precision references and parts) for stability. It also features a new Pulse Out (square wave) in addition to the classic outputs. The Serge New Timbral Oscillator (NTO) is the state-of-the-art VCO, featuring exceptional range, superb temperature stability, and accurate tracking. Dynamic depth frequency modulation and voltage control of waveform allow unprecedented control over a wide range of sound qualities.
- Exponential 1V/Octave response
- Accurate tracking, temperature stability, wide frequency range
- Dynamic depth linear frequency modulation
- Now with PULSE OUT
- NTO on multilayer pcb with all SMT parts soldered in
- PCBs in SMT, manufactured in Germany