Temps Utile in an 8hp package!
- teensy 3.2 @ 120MHz, w/ 128x64 OLED
- 16.67kHz update rate, < 100us trigger-to-output latency
- 2 clock inputs (> 100k input impedance; threshold ~ 2.5V)
- 4 CV inputs (100k input impedance, -/+ 5V, assignable to (almost) any parameter)
- 6 clock outputs (5 digital, 1 DAC (12 bit): 10V (GPIO), -/+ 6V (DAC))
- two encoders w/ switch; 2 tactile buttons.
- 14HP, ~ 25 mm Depth
- stupid name courtesy of M. Louis Lapicque
6 (independent) channels / 6 modes per channel:
- trigger sequencer/sequence editor
- clock division/multiplication
- random w/ threshold
- logic (AND, OR, XOR, NAND, NOR, XNOR)
- DAC (channel #4 only): random, binary, "Turing", logistic, sequencer/arpeggiator
Note about the panel: there are 2 different hole spacing for the displays, Adafruit or ones made from the adafruit gerbers will fit the FPD panel in the panel folder. chinese ones from ebay, amazon, alliexpress, etc have a different hole spacing (see the pdf for oval holes used on PCB-panel) the PCB also has oval holes to support both displays.
There are Gerber files for a budget "pcb panel" in the gerbers folder.