84*6 Programmer & CV / Gate Sequencer with multiple modes
easy to play interface + intuitive workflow + deep feature set = essential for any setup
84 page x 6 outputs
manual recall that can be quantized to external triggers
auto mode 1 : sequencer and arp with internal & external clock / hold / reset
- 1-1 : classic step sequencer that goes between any 2 pages
- 1-2 : arpeggiator which scroll through the pages in the same order of touch
- 1-3 : custom step sequencer up to 64 step, pages in any order you want, with realtime touch-to-hold feature
- 1-4 : 6 track gate sequencer with track mute, perfect for drum
auto mode 2 : pressure
- 2-1 : 6 pressure outputs
- 2-2 : 3 step playable sequencer with timing controlled by pressure
auto mode 3 : looper
- realtime looper with 5s recording time and external reset input
just requires positive power supply
Mod Help Guide
Button Cap 801-5 from Kefa
All values printed on the PCB.
Mouser cart does not include pots (B10K / 10KB!), or jacks. Both are linked to in "related pcb/panel/parts" tab.
NOTES: Do not populate the RX LED. Run a wire jumper from the RX LED pad nearest R4 to the pad of R4 nearest the RX LED. BAT54 is acceptable in place of BAT52.