Algorhythm is an 8-step trigger sequencer. Modules can be linked to create longer patterns. Illuminated switches provide control over looped and one-shot playback, sequential and random modes, and gate/trig output for the pattern. Loop length, pattern length, and gate/trig status can be modified during playback. All settings are automatically saved in memory and restored at startup.
This is a DIY kit for the Algorhythm. The kit includes everything needed to build the module. Assembly involves soldering through-hole parts only. All SMD components have already been installed on a tested subassembly (no SMD soldering is required).
Algorhythm modules shipped during spring 2017 and later have a new alternate firmware that provides 8 simultaneous channels. See the documentation on Github for details.
- 12 pulse outputs, 4 pulse inputs
- 8 steps per module
- Modules can be linked for longer patterns
- Sequential and random modes (per module) with CV control
- Programmable loop length and pattern length (per module)
- Programmable gate/trig across nine independent outputs
- Linked clock distribution to minimize cross-patching