- Sample Rates from .05HZ to 1KHZ.
- Voltage Controlled Sample Clock
- Clock Sync-In Can Double As External Clock In
- Glide Control To Slew Between Samples.
Sample and hold circuits are used to create repeating or non-repeating cycles of control voltage by sampling a signal fed into the input at a rate set by the sample clock. At each sample the input voltage is stored on a capacitor and held there until the next sample. The held voltage is fed to the output which is used to control another module. It is interesting to sample various waveforms and hear the remarkable patterns that emerge as you vary the sample frequency or the frequency of the sampled signal. When noise is sampled then random non-repeating patterns are output.
Sample And Hold With VC-Clock MP3 Samples
- Paolo of Italy's S&H saying Ay yay yay yay...
- Paolo's S&H saying Doh-wit Doh-wit.
- Paolo's S&H modulating a Ramp oscillator.
- Paolo's S&H modulating a Sine oscillator.
- Paolo's S&H modulating a Triangle oscillator.
- Paolo's S&H modulating a Sine oscillator (w/Portamento).
- Paolo's S&H modulating a Square Wave oscillator.
- Paolo's S&H demo of rate range.
|Brand||Music From Outer Space|