Erica Synths' Polivoks(ish) ADSR has been designed to Polivoks envelope generator behavior, but it is 100% analogue, has a much wider setting range, greater stability and has unique, unseen before technical solutions. It's cost-effective, can be configured to use with active high (typical eurorack) or active low (Korg)gate and trigger, has AR looping feature with re-trigger option, compact design - everything one can expect from an envelope generator in a modular synth.
It has the following controls:
- ADR knobs are adjustable from 1mS to 5s, and sustain knob is adjustable between 0 - 10V.
- Loop Switch: EG loops in AR mode and Sustain biases the envelope from 0 - 10V. In loop mode, you can retrigger the envelope from a gate or trigger.
- Hard Gate Switch: Removes gate and envelope generator goes into AD mode. In this mode, the sustain knob biases the envelope from 0 - 10V
- Trigger Input: Retriggers the envelope at any time. If nothing is plugged in, it is normalled to gate. Configurable for active high or active low levels.
- Gate Input: Accepts any gate (adjustable threshhold). Configurable for active high or active low gates.
- Output: Perfect 0 - 10V envelopes!