BMC010 - Dual Decaying Noise PCB | Barton Musical Circuits
The Dual Decaying Noise module consists of two channels of digital decaying noise, useful for hi-hat, cymbal, snare and other percussive noises. The two channels are identical in their outputs/inputs and controls.
- Output jack - Each channel has one output jack which outputs the decaying noise.
- Timing input jack - Each channel has one input jack for timing signals. These would be trigger/gate/pulse type outputs from sequencers, keyboards, oscillators or other modules. It is recommended when building that channel 2's input be normalled to channel 1's.
- Control Voltage Jack - A control voltage is inputted which controls the decay time. A higher voltage results in a longer decay.
- Parameter knobs - These knobs sets the parameters used in the software. When using external CV for , this knob attenuates that control voltage.
- Log/Lin Switch - This toggle switch selects the curve of the decay signal for the Dual Decaying Noise software.
- Open/Closed Switch - This toggle selects whether the module begins to decay at the rising edge of the input signal (Closed mode) or on the falling edge (Open mode) in Dual Decaying Noise software.
|Brand||Barton Musical Instruments|
|Additional Resources||Build Guide|