Mutant Bassdrum PCB / Panel | HexInverter Electronique
Mutant Bass Drum DIY PCB & Panel Mutant Bass Euro DIY Mutant Bass Drum DIY PCB Mutant Bass Drum DIY PCB
- Analogue bassdrum circuitry capable of vanilla TR-808 sounds
- Built in voltage controlled distortion (batteryACID distortion)
- Distortion accepts external inputs when not being used with kick drum (great for acid synth leads)
- Voltage control of distortion amount
- Voltage control of decay from short kicks to long "ooooooooomphs"
- Voltage control of pitch (approximates v/oct response, but not musically tuned)
- Non-invasive analogue optocouplers used for voltage control, thus, completely vintage sounds can still be had if that's what you're after!
- Completely redesigned, hi-fi signal chain spares no expense by replacing cheap transistor amplifiers with low noise opamp equivalents
- You can dial in super hot, modular level output levels (up to 20Vp-p!)