Cadet V Scaler is a 4-channel wide bandwidth voltage scaler which can be ordered or built as a DIY module for the purposes of several different standards conversions.
- V1.0 Assembly Diagram (PDF)
- V1.0 (5V to 1V) Schematic (PDF)
- V1.0 (5V to 1V) Bill of Materials (CSV)
- V1.0 - Alternate A (1V to 5V) - Schematic (PDF)
- V1.0 - Alternate A (1V to 5V) - Bill of Materials (CSV)
- V1.0 - Alternate B (1V to +/-5V) - Bill of Materials (CSV)
- V1.0 - Alternate C (+/-5V to 1V) - Bill of Materials (CSV)
Attention: Cadet Series printed circuit boards and EuroRack frontpanels are offered as a resource for intermediate and advanced level Synth DIY enthusiasts who are experienced with assembling thru hole electronics assemblies and sourcing electronic components. We do not offer full parts kits, assembled modules, or technical support for DIY project offerings. Our guarantee is that the module will perform as intended when built in accordance with the supplied documentation, and that there will be no defects with the printed circuit board itself. If you are new to Synth DIY or need help troubleshooting your assemblies, please locate our user communities online.