Cadet I Sync Generator (C1) generates the master timing signals required for your modular video synthesizer in both NTSC and PAL formats. C1 includes a 14-pin video sync output header which transmits timing information to other modules, such as Cadet II RGB Encoder, or Cadet IV Ramp Generator. It can also synchronize its timing, and consequently that of your entire video synthesizer, to an external video source.
- Horizontal Sync Pulse, Vertical Sync Pulse, and Frame Clock outputs accessible from frontpanel.
- NTSC/480i and PAL/576i timing modes.
- Synchronization to an external video source through Video/Sync In. Buffered pass-through of external video signal.
- 14-pin video sync distribution header output on rear, to transmit video sync to other modules in the system.
- Buffered distribution of Horizontal Sync Pulse and Vertical Sync Pulse outs to the EuroRack power header CV/Gate bus.
Attention: Cadet Series printed circuit boards and EuroRack frontpanels are offered as a resource for intermediate and advanced level Synth DIY enthusiasts who are experienced with assembling thru hole electronics assemblies and sourcing electronic components. We do not offer full parts kits, assembled modules, or technical support for DIY project offerings. Our guarantee is that the module will perform as intended when built in accordance with the supplied documentation, and that there will be no defects with the printed circuit board itself. If you are new to Synth DIY or need help troubleshooting your assemblies, please locate our user communities online.