You have no items in your shopping cart.
3.5mm patch cables
Specs & Downloads
Specs & Downloads
Customer Reviews (5)
- The perfect cable Review by Hot Science
- These cables are even nicer than I thought they would be.... they feel great and look very nice (yes that matters!). Will only order cables from Modular Addict from here on out. Great price, great product, excellent customer service and fast shipping! A+++ (Posted on 2/13/2017)
- The best cableReview by [melter]
- I've now ordered a batch of these cables twice now - loved them the first time around and when I needed more cables I thought of these first. Personally I love the braided cable. I did some looking around at what other cables are available. There are some other braided cables out there but not at these prices - you'll pay twice as much if not more. I don't really go for the more standard/plasticy type cable jackets - the braided just feels so much nicer when you are working with them. And these are beautiful as well - the choice of colors is great and the selection of sizes has you covered for anything you might need. Short of some specialty type cables out there - for a standard modular patch cable nothing beats these. I will certainly be buying more of these down the road! (Posted on 1/11/2017)
- Excellent value for the moneyReview by paterursus
I bought a number of these when MA started carrying them, and I haven't regretted it. The braiding is nice and thick - these have a really sturdy feel to them. Despite that, they are bendy enough to be easily usable, even with short cables and adjacent jacks. The product description calls the plug "narrow," and it's not wrong. Even with closely spaced jacks on a Mother-32, some Circuit Abbey modules, or the Tiptop Matrix Sequencer, I have no problem plugging and unplugging these in the middle of a cable forest.
I would note that these come loosely coiled in the box, so you may want to manually straighten them first and then leave them to hang for a couple days before using them. If you do that, there shouldn't be any issues using them. I also wish they made a purple/lavender color, but that's just a personal thing. Overall, and excellent product, and I will be buying more! Conventional patch cables have something of a cheap feel next to these. (Posted on 12/5/2016)
- !+! yeahReview by Txmi
Ok have to admit I didnt realize they were braided when i ordered them.
When i opened my package and saw them i was like woooow!
They are soo much better feeling and looking than my other cables and with these prices.
Looks like all my future cables comes from MA.
Thank you! very happy customer.
I recommend. (Posted on 10/15/2016)
- quality braided cablesReview by isohedra
these feel the same to me as "nazca" branded cables. i overpaid and bought few of those when i got into eurorack modular and didn't know better.
+1 from me.
(Posted on 9/26/2016)